The process of producing etched stainless steel sheets is a story of pure passion and hard work. We take pride in our team of workers who work hours to ensure the highest quality that we guarantee. We work together to give shape to a design that is built to last the test of time, with our etched stainless steel sheets.
Etched Stainless Steel Sheets
Sample of Etched Stainless Steel Sheets
The etching stainless steel plate is processed by chemical methods and various complicated processes, and various patterns and patterns are corroded on the surface of stainless steel to achieve a colorful effect. Usually referred to as etching is also called photochemical etching, which refers to the removal of the protective film of the area to be etched after exposure, plate making and development, and contact with chemical solutions during etching to achieve the effect of dissolving and etching, forming bumps or hollowing out.
We can provide free samples of Etched Stainless Steel Sheets for your reference. If you need it now, please let me know and give you the best price.
Etching Stainless Steel General Pattern/Customized:
- Stripe parent Stainless Steel,
- Opal pattern Stainless Steel,
- Oasis pattern Stainless etching Steel,
- Shadow pattern Stainless Steel,
- Network pattern Stainless Steel,
- Kaleidoscope pattern Stainless etching Steel,
- Gems pattern Stainless Steel,
- Honeycomb pattern Stainless Steel,
- Mirage pattern etching Stainless etching Steel,
- Celtic pattern Stainless Steel,
- Neurona pattern etching Stainless Steel,
- Daisies pattern Stainless Steel,
- Galaxy pattern Stainless Steel,
- Speckle pattern etching Stainless Steel,
- laser etching Stainless steel
- For more patterns, please check our catalog. If you don’t find the etching stainless steel, please let me know and we can customize different patterns and colors stainless steel.
Simple description about Etched Stainless Steel Sheets
- Decorative metals have been a key preference for luxurious interior designing for years now, and etching stainless steel sheets definitely top the list of favorites. The stunning etched patterns on ever so magnificent stainless steel sheets create an irresistible charm with the promise of longevity. Etched stainless steel sheets thus are great investments for decorating or remodeling any projects; be it a residential or a commercial one.
- The fine finish of metalwork needs years of experience in craftsmanship and technology. This is a form of modern art that needs a professional touch. We offer both the experience and expertise with the touch of artistic elegance in our perfectly etched stainless steel sheets. Our designs are one of their kinds, with precise finishing for a fine texture with flawlessly intricate etching around the patterns.
- For our company, every etching stainless steel sheet produced by us stands for the excellence in the craft we thrive to achieve. We have a team of experts who make sure only the finest of finishes are maintained. We also specialize in different finishes on the etched stainless steel sheets, including matte, brushed, wavy, and mirror. We also offer consultation to our potential clients and patrons to provide them with our suggestions for their plan or project.
- Our constant endeavor is to work closely with the vision of our clients to offer them the etched stainless steel sheet perfect for their dream projects. Be it a wall, a door, a mirror frame, a deluxe office entrance, or anything else, we want our clients to have the best of what they are ambitious for; the best of our etched stainless steel sheets. We look at the craft as a professional, an artist, and a dreamer, all at once, to create something that may last for ages to come and represent the vision and dedication behind it.
- The process of producing etched stainless steel sheets is a story of pure passion and hard work. We take pride in our team of workers who work hours to ensure the highest quality that we guarantee. We work together to give shape to a design that is built to last the test of time, with our etched stainless steel sheets.
Process flow of Chemical Etching Stainless Steel Sheets:
Stainless steel plate → degreasing → washing → drying → screen printing → drying → water immersion → etching pattern leaf (sheet) washing → deinking → washing → polishing → washing → coloring → washing leaf (sheet) hardening treatment → sealing treatment → Wash the leaves (sheets) to dry → inspect → the product.
Application of Etching Stainless Steel
Due to its corrosion resistance, rust resistance and beautiful appearance, stainless steel etching plates are gradually replacing wallpaper and vegetable paints. It is widely used in KTV, family, hotel,s and other places to decorate walls, ceilings, elevators, etc.