304L stainless steel prices higher than 304 stainless steel, 304L stainless steel is low carbon stainless steel, mainly for the welding process.
304/304L hot rolled stainless steel coil
304/304L Hot rolled Stainless steel coils
Huaxiao Capacity about 304/304L Hot rolled stainless steel coil ,304 HRC,304L HRC
Thickness: 1.2mm – 16mm
Width: 600mm – 2000mm, the narrowed products pls check in strip products
Max coil weight: 40MT
Coil ID: 508mm,610mm
Finish: NO.1, 1D, 2D, #1, hot rolled finished, black, Anneal and pickling, mill finish
Sample of 304 304L Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coils
304 Grade Stainless Steel Same grade from different country standard
304 S30408 06Cr19Ni10 0Cr18Ni9 S30400 SUS304 1.4301
304 Chemical component ASTM A240:
C：≤0.08 ，Si ：≤0.75 Mn ：≤2.0 ，Cr ：18.0～20.0 ，Ni ：8.0～10.5， S ：≤0.03 ，P ：≤0.045 N≤0.1
304 mechanical property ASTM A240:
- Tensile strength: > 515 Mpa
- Yield Strength: >205 Mpa
- Elongation (%): > 40%
- Hardness: < HRB92
304L Same grade from different country standard
304L 1.4307 1.4306 SUS304L 022Cr19Ni10 00Cr19Ni10 TP304L S30403
304L Chemical component ASTM A240:
C：≤0.03 ，Si ：≤0.75 Mn ：≤2.0 ， Cr ：18.0～20.0 ，Ni ：8.0～12.0， S ：≤0.03 ，P ：≤0.045 N≤0.1
304L mechanical property ASTM A240:
- Tensile strength(Mpa): > 485
- Yield Strength (Mpa): 170
- Elongation (%): > 40%
- Hardness: < HRB90
304L Stainless steel
304L stainless steel, also known as ultra-low carbon stainless steel, is a versatile stainless steel material that is widely used to make equipment and parts that require good overall properties (corrosion and formability).
Different about 304L and 304 grade stainless steel
- 304 grade stainless steel and 304L stainless steel are mainly composed of 18% chromium (Cr), 8% nickel (Ni); their main difference is 304L stainless steel is low carbon 304 steel, in general, 304L stainless steel corrosion resistance Similar to 304 stainless steel, but after welding or after stress relief, 304L stainless steel excellent resistance to grain boundary corrosion.
- 304L stainless steel prices higher than 304 stainless steel, 304L stainless steel is low carbon stainless steel, mainly for the welding process. In welding, the use of 304L stainless steel can effectively reduce the welding corrosion.
- According to the hardness standard to point out, 304 stainless steel is better than 304L stainless steel, because the level of carbon content directly affects the hardness of stainless steel. There are also 304H stainless steel series, H said high carbon content.
304/304L, double standard 304, ASTM A240
If 304L steel mechanical property can match 304, usually we can call 304/304L, or double standard 304.