Medical stainless steel
(18-10) steel: + 18% Chromium + 10% Nickel, to make it more durable and more resistant to corrosion, with no precipitation of metal ions. This stainless steel is called 18-10 stainless steel. Due to its durability and completeness properties, it is mainly used in medical device manufacturing and tableware manufacturing.
Medical is one of the earliest fields that stainless steel is used, below is typically stainless steel.
Syringes are a common medical tool. As early as the 15th century, Italian Cavalier proposed the principle of syringes. Mainly needle or extract gas or liquid injection, the syringe needle usually.
made by stainless steel precision tube, the syringe barrel may be made of plastic or glass, and usually has a graduated indication of the volume of liquid in the syringe. Glass syringes can be sterilized with an autoclave, but modern medical syringes are mostly made of plastic because plastic syringes are less expensive to process, further reducing the risk of blood-borne diseases. The spread of the disease among drug abusers who inject drugs, especially HIV and hepatitis, is related to the re-use of needles and syringes.
- Disinfection box system as early as the seventies of last century has been born in Germany, followed by Europe, the United States, Asia, and other countries get rapid popularity.
- Initially, considering the cost, most disinfection boxes are made of aluminum and are now mostly made of stainless steel.
- Stainless steel disinfection box, instrument loading basket and a full range of related accessories form a complete disinfection box system, compared with the traditional sterile packaging, surgical supplies in the collection, sorting, disinfection, sterilization, storage, transportation and other aspects of the show more Good safety, economy and high efficiency, the user aseptic packing material replacement ideal.
- Stainless steel disinfection box after special treatment can be resistant to high temperature and pressure disinfection, but also low-temperature plasma disinfection. Depending on the design of the structure, there is a variety of spatial structure. At the same time can be optional silicone pads and clamps, to be disinfected equipment to provide better protection against impingement of impulse caused by the damage of precision instruments.
Disinfection tank or cabinet is a tool for drying, sterilizing and dehumidifying, dehumidifying and disinfecting utensils, utensils, towels, clothes, hairdressing appliances, and medical instruments through UV, far infrared rays, high temperature, and ozone. Box-shaped, most of the cabinet body made of stainless steel.
Scalpel points and shanks used by surgeons in the hospital. The blade is disposable, the shank is not. Other devices are not disposable but are autoclaved every time they are used. The so-called sterilization is to kill all microbes, scalpel&bistoury always made of martensite stainless steel.
Medicative cart, Professional medical equipment:
Other medical apparatus such as a meditative cart, stainless steel stretcher car, care car, dirt car, instrument cabinet, and some medical equipment parts are made by stainless steel, such as X-ray，B-mode ultrasound, CT scanners, MRI.
- Syringe needle
- Sterilising trays
- Disinfection tank
- Medicative cart
- Professional medical equipment