Huaxiao is one of the stainless steel plate suppliers, their 304 stainless steel plate prices and 430,201 or other grades are very competitive. And delivery time about is 7-15 days because they have many stocks in their warehouse. If customers need to visit the factory, Huaxiao will meet your requirements.
304/304L hot rolled Stainless Steel Plate
Hot Rolled 304L 304 Stainless Steel Plate Supplier | Manufacturer | Exporter
Huaxiao has been in the export of 304 304l hot rolled stainless steel plates for more than 14 years, making us the best choice of the customers. Huaxiao has advanced machinery and a professional production team. Service and Quality are the principles of Huaxiao’s practice. If you need hot rolled stainless steel plates grades 304 or others, please send an inquiry, Huaxiao will quote a competitive price for you.
Huaxiao is one of the 304 304l hot rolled stainless steel plate suppliers, their 304 stainless steel plate prices and 430,201 or other grades are very competitive. And delivery time about is 7-15 days because they have many stocks in their warehouse. If customers need to visit the factory, Huaxiao will meet your requirements.
Huaxiao Capacity about 304/304L Hot rolled stainless steel plate,304 stainless steel plate HRC,304L stainless steel plate PMP
The Size Range of SS 304 Stainless Steel Plate
|Thickness||1.2mm – 200mm, etc.|
|Width||600mm – 3200mm, the narrowed products pls check in the strip or flat bar products.|
|Finish||NO.1, 1D, 2D, #1, hot rolled finished, black, Anneal and pickling, mill finish, etc.|
304L Stainless Steel Plate Same grade from different country standard
304L 1.4307 1.4306 SUS304L 022Cr19Ni10 00Cr19Ni10 TP304L S30403
304 Stainless Steel Plate / 304L Stainless Steel Plate Chemical Component ASTM A240:
304L Stainless Steel Plate mechanical property ASTM A240:
Tensile strength(Mpa): > 485
Yield Strength (Mpa): 170
Elongation (%): > 40%
Hardness: < HRB90
SS 304 Plate Same grade from different country standard
304 S30408 06Cr19Ni10 0Cr18Ni9 S30400 SUS304 1.4301
304 Stainless Steel Plate Mechanical Property ASTM A240 :
Tensile strength : > 515 Mpa
Yield Strength : >205 Mpa
Elongation (%): > 40%
Hardness: < HRB92
304L Stainless steel Plate
304L stainless steel plate, also known as ultra-low carbon stainless steel, is a versatile stainless steel material that is widely used to make equipment and parts that require good overall properties (corrosion and formability).
Stainless Steel Plate Production Range, ar per ASTM240
Typical Different about 304 and 304L Hot rolled and Cold rolled description
1. The surface of the cold-rolled sheet has a certain degree of gloss. It is smooth to the touch and is similar to the very common steel cup used to drink water.
2. If the hot-rolled plate is not pickled, it is similar to the surface of many ordinary steel sheets on the market. The surface with rust is red, and the surface without rust is purple-black (iron oxide scale).
3. The performance advantages of cold rolled and hot rolled sheets are:
(1) The precision is higher, and the difference in thickness of cold-rolled strip steel does not exceed 0.01~0.03mm.
(2) The size is thinner, the cold-rolled thinnest can be rolled with a steel strip of 0.001 mm; the hot rolling is now as thin as 0.78 mm.
(3) The surface quality is superior, and the cold-rolled steel plate can even produce a mirror surface; while the surface of the hot-rolled plate has defects such as iron oxide scale and pitting.
(4) Cold-rolled sheets can be adjusted according to user requirements such as tensile strength and process properties such as stamping properties.
Cold rolling and hot rolling are two different rolling technologies. As the name suggests, cold rolling is done in the case of steel at normal temperature. The hardness of this steel is large. Hot rolling is the steel is made at high temperatures, Detailed:
The hot rolled plate has low hardness, easy processing, and good ductility.
The cold rolled sheet has high hardness and is relatively difficult to process, but is not easily deformed and has high strength.
The hot rolled plate has relatively low strength, the surface quality is almost poor (having low oxidation and smoothness), but the plasticity is good, generally medium and thick plate. Cold rolled sheet: high strength, high hardness, high surface finish, generally thin sheet, can be used for stamping board.
Hot-rolled steel sheets, mechanical properties are far less than cold processing, and secondly forging processing, but have better toughness and ductility.
Cold-rolled steel sheet has a certain degree of work hardening, low toughness, but can achieve a good yield ratio, used for cold-bending spring pieces and other parts, and because the yield point is closer to the tensile strength, there is no danger during use. Predictability, an accident is likely to occur when the load exceeds the allowable load.
The Package Of 304 Stainless Steel Plate and 304L Stainless Steel Plate
The packaging of 304 stainless steel plates can be changed according to customer requirements.