Aisi 201 stainless steel is a high manganese content, the surface is bright with a dark bright, high manganese content easily rust. 304 contains more chromium, the surface is matte, does not rust. There are two kinds of put together.
hot rolled 201 stainless steel coil
201 Hot rolled Stainless Steel Coils，201 Stainless Steel Coil Suppliers | Manufacturer | Exporter
As hot rolled coils manufacturers, we can provide different grades and sizes of hot rolled coils, such sus 201 stainless steel coil, 304 stainless steel coil,309 stainless steel coil, 430 stainless steel coil, etc. If you need a hot rolled coils manufacturers, please free to contact me. I will quote hot rolled coils for you.
Huaxiao Capacity about 201 stainless steel coil hot rolled,201 stainless steel coil HRC
Thickness: 1.2mm – 10mm
Width: 600mm – 2000mm, the narrowed products pls check in strip products
Max coil weight: 40MT
Coil ID: 508mm,610mm
Finish: NO.1, 1D, 2D, #1, hot rolled finished, black, Anneal and pickling, mill finish
201 stainless steel coil Same grade from different mill standard
201J1, 201 L1, 201 LH, 201 LA
Aisi 201 Stainless Steel Chemical component LISCO – L1:
201 stainless steel coil mechanical property LISCO -L1:
- Tensile strength: > 515 Mpa
- Yield Strength: >205 Mpa
- Elongation (%): > 35%
- Hardness: < HRB99
3. The influence of nickel on the mechanical properties of AISI 201 stainless steel is mainly determined by the influence of nickel on the stability of austenite:
(1) Within the range of nickel content where martensitic transformation may occur in AISI 201 grade stainless steel, as the nickel content increases, the strength of AISI 201 stainless steel decreases, and the plasticity increases.
(2) AISI 201 stainless steel with a stable austenitic structure has excellent toughness (including extremely low-temperature toughness), so it can be used as low-temperature steel. This is well known. For chromium-manganese austenitic stainless steel with stable austenite structure, nickel The addition of can further improve its toughness.
(3) Nickel can also significantly reduce the cold work hardening tendency of AISI 201 grade stainless steel, which is mainly due to the increased stability of austenite, which reduces or even eliminates the martensite transformation during the cold working process, and at the same time has the cold work hardening effect on the austenite itself Less obvious,
the influence of AISI 201 stainless steel cold work hardening tendency, nickel reduces the cold work hardening rate of AISI 201 stainless steel, and reduces the room temperature and low-temperature strength of the steel, and improves the effect of plasticity, which determines that the increase in nickel content is beneficial to the cold forming performance of AISI grade 201 stainless steel.
(4) Nickel can also significantly improve the hot workability of AISI 201 grade stainless steel, thereby significantly increasing the yield of steel.
Simple Comparison about ss 201 vs 304, the difference between 201 and 304 stainless steel
In the eyes of many consumers, 304 stainless steel coil and 201 stainless steel coil are almost indistinguishable and can hardly be distinguished with the naked eye. Here we will introduce some methods for distinguishing the difference between 201 and 304 stainless steel coil.
Aisi 201 stainless steel coil has less nickel and chromium content, weak corrosion resistance, high manganese content, good acid and alkali resistance, and low price! In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, ss201 stainless steel coil must contain more than 16% chromium and more than 8% nickel.
The surface is bright, the light is dark, the manganese content is high, and it is easy to rust. 304 is rich in chromium, and the surface is matt and rust-free. There is a comparison between the two. The most important thing is that aisi 201 stainless steel coil has poor corrosion resistance, so the price is much cheaper.
And because aisi 201 stainless steel contains low nickel content and the price is lower than 304, so the corrosion resistance is not as good as 304.
1. Specifications: Commonly used stainless steel plates are divided into two types of 201 and 304, the actual is the composition of different, 304 good quality, but the price is expensive, sus 201 stainless steel sheet is worse. 304 includes imported and domestic stainless steel plates, and aisi 201 stainless steel is a domestic stainless steel sheet.
2. The composition of 201 grade stainless steel is 17Cr-4.5Ni-6Mn-N, which is alternative steel to save Ni steel and 301 steel. Magnetically processed after cold processing for railway vehicles.
3. 304 composition is 18Cr-9Ni, which is the most widely used stainless steel and heat-resistant steel. For food production equipment, Xitong chemical equipment, nuclear energy and so on.
4. Sus 201 stainless steel is a high manganese content, the surface is bright with a dark bright, high manganese content easily rust. 304 contains more chromium, the surface is matte, does not rust.
There are two kinds of put together. The most important is the different corrosion resistance, 201 corrosion resistance is poor, so the price will be much cheaper. And because 201 contains low nickel, so the price is lower than the 304, so the corrosion resistance is not as good as 304.
5. The difference between 201 and 304 stainless steel is the problem of nickel and manganese. And the price of 304 stainless steel is now more expensive, but at least 304 stainless steel can guarantee that it will not rust during use. (Use stainless steel potion for the experiment)
6. Stainless steel is not easy to rust because the formation of chromium oxide on the surface of the steel body can protect the steel body, 201 grade stainless steel materials are high manganese stainless steel 304 hardness, high carbon and low nickel.
7. The composition is different (mainly from the carbon, manganese, nickel, chromium-containing 201 stainless steel to 304).
Why can’t ss201 stainless steel coil be used to make tableware?
The Mn content in the 201 grade stainless steel material is very high, and element ions that are harmful to health will be precipitated when the food is contained and in the heating process.
Moreover, aisi 201 grade stainless steel is low-nickel stainless steel, which has relatively poor corrosion resistance and is easy to rust, and is suitable for products that are exposed to relatively dry environments.
The tableware is often exposed to water, oil, and salt, so 201 grade stainless steel can not use tableware. Tableware generally uses 304. This stainless steel belongs to high-nickel stainless steel with strong anti-rust performance.
However, the safety of stainless steel utensils is mainly due to the migration of heavy metals. Generally speaking, the common 304 steel on the market now has less chromium migration.