Stainless steel flat bar surface quality standards in the provisions of the general requirements shall not exist the use of harmful defects, such as stratification, scarring, cracks and so on.
Stainless Steel Flat Bars
Sample of Stainless Steel Flat Bar
Huaxiao capacity about stainless steel flat
Thickness: 3mm-40mm, 1/8″ – 5/8″
Width: 20mm-120mm, 1″ – 4.1/2″
Standard: ASTM A276/484M ,EN 10058/DIN 1017,EN 10278/DIN 174
Grade: 201,304 ,316,316L,310s, 303 flat bar, etc
Finish: NO.4,HL,2B,bright,NO.1,mill finish, No.8, BA, etc
General Description of stainless steel flat bar
Stainless steel flat bar is rectangular and slightly steel. Stainless steel flat bar can be semi-finished steel. Include cold drawn stainless steel flat and hot rolled stainless steel flat.
Stainless steel flat bar application
- Stainless steel flat bar is used as a different structure composed according to a variety of force components but also used for the connection between the steel structural components. Widely used in a variety of building structures and engineering structures, such as beams, bridges, transmission towers, lifting transport machinery, ships, industrial furnaces, reaction towers, container racks and warehouse shelves.
- Stainless steel flat bar also used in construction as a bridge, frame, fence, power transmission ships, vehicles and so on. Raw material billets for the production of stainless steel flat bar are square billet.
Appearance quality of stainless flat bar
- Stainless steel flat bar surface quality standards in the provisions of the general requirements shall not exist the use of harmful defects, such as stratification, scarring, cracks and so on.
- The allowable range of geometric deviations is also specified in the standard and generally includes curvatures, edge widths, edge thicknesses, apex angles, theoretical weights, etc., and provides for significant torsion.
General Inspection Specifications about stainless steel flat bar
- GB / T2101-89(General Requirements for Acceptance, Packaging, Marking and Quality Certificates of Section Steel);
- GB9787-88 / GB9788-88 (Dimensions, Shape, Weight and Permissible Deviation of Hot Rolling);
- JISG3192-94 (Shape of Hot-, Size, weight, and tolerance);
- DIN17100-80 (general structural steel quality standards);
- 535-88 (ordinary carbon steel technical conditions).
According to the above standards, should be bundled delivery, the lanes, the length of the bundle should meet the requirements. Generally naked delivery, transportation, and storage should pay attention to moisture.
Chemical Composition Inspection stainless flat bar
- Component Index: The chemical composition of stainless steel flat steel is a general structure of rolled steel series, the main test indicators for C, Mn, P, S four. According to the different grades, the content is different, the general range of C <0.08%, Mn: 2.0, P <0.035%, S <0.03%.
- Test methods: When testing the above chemical composition, the commonly used standard test methods are GB223, JISG1211-1215, BS1837, BS Manual 19, ГОСТ22536 and so on.
Mechanical property Inspection stainless steel flat bar
- Tensile test method. Commonly used standard test methods are GB / T228-87, JISZ2201, JISZ2241, ASTMA370, ГОСТ1497, BS18, DIN50145 and so on;
- bending test method. Commonly used standard test methods are GB / T232-88, JISZ2204, JISZ2248, ASTME290, ГОСТ14019, DIN50111 and so on.
- Performance Index: The test items of performance evaluation mainly include tensile test and bending test. Indicators include yield point, tensile strength, elongation and bending qualified items.