316l steel is a molybdenum-containing stainless steel. Due to the molybdenum content in the steel, the overall performance of the 316L stainless steel is better than that of 310 and 304 stainless steel. Under the condition of high temperature, 316L stainless steel has a wide range of usage.
Hot Rolled 316/316L Stainless Steel Coil
316l Stainless Steel 316 Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coils Suppliers | Manufacturer | Exporter
Huaxiao Capacity about 316L 316 Hot rolled Stainless Steel Coil, 316 316L HRC
Thickness: 1.2mm – 16mm
Width: 600mm – 2000mm, the narrowed products pls check in strip products
Max coil weight: 40MT
Coil ID: 508mm,610mm, etc.
Finish: NO.1, 1D, 2D, #1, hot rolled finished, black, Anneal and pickling, mill finish, BA, Color coated coil, etc.
We can send you free samples for your reference, MTC, ISO, etc.
If you don’t find what you need on our website, please free to contact me, and I will find it for you.
We have our own factory and professional teams and have exported stainless steel raw materials for 14 years.
If you get a chance to cooperate we will give you the best price and good quality stainless steel products.
We have a lot of inventory of 316 and 316L hot rolled coils, so our delivery time is generally 3-10 days.
We have a large inventory of more conventional sizes and conventional materials, and your inquiry is welcome.
Hot Rolled 316/316L Stainless Steel Coil Data Sheet
316L Stainless Steel Coil Same grade from different country standard
1.4404 022Cr17Ni12Mo2 00Cr17Ni14Mo2 S31603 SUS316L
316 Same grade from different country standard
06Cr17Ni12Mo2 0Cr17Ni12Mo2 S31600 SUS316 1.4401
316 Chemical Component ASTM A240 :
316L Chemical Component ASTM A240:
316 Stainless Steel Mechanical Property ASTM A240 :
- Tensile strength: > 515 Mpa
- Yield Strength: >205 Mpa
- Elongation(%): > 40%
- Hardness: < HRB95
316l Stainless Steel Mechanical Property ASTM A240:
- Tensile strength: > 485 Mpa
- Yield Strength: >170 Mpa
- Elongation(%): > 40%
- Hardness: < HRB95
General Description of 316L Stainless Steel
- 316L steel is molybdenum-containing stainless steel. Due to the molybdenum content in the steel, the overall performance of the 316L stainless steel is better than that of 310 and 304 stainless steel. Under the condition of high temperatures, 316L stainless steel has a wide range of uses. 316L stainless steel also has good resistance to chloride erosion, it is usually used for the marine environment.
- Type 316l stainless steel has a maximum carbon content of 0.03 and can be used in applications that cannot be annealed and require maximum corrosion resistance after welding.
Features of 316L Steel and 316 Stainless Steel, 316 vs 316l Stainless Steel
Characteristics of 316L Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel grade 316l Corrosion resistance, Heat resistance, Heat treatment, and Welding Performance are similar to 316.
- The appearance of cold-rolled products has a good gloss and a beautiful appearance;
- Due to the addition of Mo, the corrosion resistance is excellent in pitting corrosion resistance;
- Excellent high-temperature strength;
- Excellent work-hardening (weak magnetic properties after processing)
- Non-magnetic in solid solution state;
Characteristics of 316 Stainless Steel
316 stainless steel is the second most widely used steel after 304. It is mainly used in the food industry and surgical equipment. Because of the addition of Mo, its corrosion resistance, atmospheric corrosion resistance, and high-temperature strength are particularly good, can be used under harsh conditions; and excellent work hardening (non-magnetic).
Application of 316L Stainless Steel Coil Hot Rolled
Pulp and paper equipment heat exchangers, dyeing equipment, film processing equipment, pipes, exterior materials for buildings in coastal areas, watch chains watch cases, and other uses of high-level watches. Seawater with equipment, chemicals, dyes, paper, oxalic acid, fertilizer, and other production equipment; camera, food industry, coastal facilities, ropes, CD poles, bolts, and nuts.
Packages of 316 Stainless Steel Coil and 316L Stainless Steel Hot Rolled Coil
The following is our export packaging method for stainless steel hot rolled coils, but it is not the only packaging method. We can change the packaging method according to customer requirements