201 is a high manganese content, the surface is bright with a dark bright, high manganese content easily rust. 304 contains more chromium, the surface is matte, does not rust. There are two kinds of put together.
201 hot rolled stainless steel coil
201 Hot rolled Stainless steel coils，201 stainless steel coil
Huaxiao Capacity about 201 Hot rolled stainless steel coil ,201 stainless steel coil HRC
Thickness: 1.2mm – 10mm
Width: 600mm – 2000mm, the narrowed products pls check in strip products
Max coil weight: 40MT
Coil ID: 508mm,610mm
Finish: NO.1, 1D, 2D, #1, hot rolled finished, black, Anneal and pickling, mill finish
201 stainless steel coil Same grade from different mill standard
201J1, 201 L1, 201 LH, 201 LA
201 Chemical component LISCO – L1:
C：≤0.15 ，Si ：≤1.0 Mn：8.0-10.5 ，Cr：13.5～16.00 ，Ni：1.0～3.0， S ：≤0.03 ，P ：≤0.06 Cu: < 2.0 , N≤0.2
201 mechanical property LISCO -L1:
- Tensile strength: > 515 Mpa
- Yield Strength: >205 Mpa
- Elongation (%): > 35%
- Hardness: < HRB99
Simple Comparison about 201 and 304
In the eyes of many consumers, 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel coil are almost indistinguishable and can hardly be distinguished with the naked eye. Here we will introduce some methods for distinguishing between 304 and 201.
1. Specifications: Commonly used stainless steel plates are divided into two types of 201 and 304, the actual is the composition of different, 304 good quality, but the price is expensive, 201 worse. 304 includes imported and domestic stainless steel plates, and 201 is a domestic stainless steel plate.
2. The composition of 2,201 is 17Cr-4.5Ni-6Mn-N, which is an alternative steel to save Ni steel and 301 steel. Magnetically processed after cold processing for railway vehicles.
3. 304 composition is 18Cr-9Ni, which is the most widely used stainless steel and heat-resistant steel. For food production equipment, Xitong chemical equipment, nuclear energy and so on.
4. 201 is a high manganese content, the surface is bright with a dark bright, high manganese content easily rust. 304 contains more chromium, the surface is matte, does not rust. There are two kinds of put together. The most important is the different corrosion resistance, 201 corrosion resistance is poor, so the price will be much cheaper. And because 201 contains low nickel, so the price is lower than the 304, so the corrosion resistance is not as good as 304.
5. The difference between 201 and 304 is the problem of nickel and manganese. And the price of 304 is now more expensive, but at least 304 can guarantee that it will not rust during use. (Use stainless steel potion for the experiment)
6. Stainless steel is not easy to rust because the formation of chromium oxide on the surface of the steel body can protect the steel body, 201 materials are high manganese stainless steel 304 hardness, high carbon and low nickel.
7. The composition is different (mainly from the carbon, manganese, nickel, chromium-containing 201 stainless steel to 304).