Stainless steel processing technology refers to the mechanical processing of stainless steel, such as cutting, bending, welding, etc., to obtain the processing technology of stainless steel products required for industrial production. In the process of stainless steel processing, a large number of CNC lathes and mechanical equipment are required. , Stainless steel processing equipment.
Drilling processing equipment is divided into shearing equipment and metal surface treatment equipment, and shearing equipment is divided into drilling equipment. In addition, from the perspective of the thickness of stainless steel, there is certainly hot and cold rolling equipment. Thermal automatic cutting machines mainly include plasma cutting machines, fiber laser cutting machines, and water cutting machines.
Solving Stainless Steel Process:
1. The material is clear, stainless steel is a general term, and there are still many types, such as ferrite, austenite, martensite, etc. Generally, martensite is the most common, and the 304 type is more commonly used. First, determine which stainless steel model and specification to use.
2. Clarify the actual characteristics of raw materials, such as steel pipes, round steel pipes, specifications, thick steel plates, etc. There can be no doubt about this.
3. The processing method is clarified, that is, welding, stamping, and grinding. Different processing methods have different requirements and problems.
The reason why stainless steel is difficult to process:
1. The selection and application of the cutting tool are particularly important. The cutting tool is seriously worn out, the milling process is difficult, and the operation process is relatively difficult.
2. In stainless steel processing, low heat conduction operation requires high professionalism of relevant technical personnel, which often leads to tool wear or plastic deformation of the tool.
3. The slag produced by processing is easy to accumulate, which has a certain impact on the later processing production.
Fourth, the physical relationship between the cutting tool and the processed raw material is complicated, and it is difficult to accurately grasp it during the operation. High-quality raw materials, professional technicians, and high-quality manufacturing equipment guarantee high-quality stainless steel products.